Buying Property in Burgundy, France with Maison Immobilier
Maison Immobilier estate agency specialises in rural houses in the Burgundy region. Our services do not stop at finding the property. We are there to guide you throughout the buying process and settle in.
- We take the time to listen to our clients
- We have all gone through the process ourselves
- We are there for our customers also after the purchase
Our all inclusive property finding service:
- General information about the area and its facilities, to help you decide on the right location.
- Clear and realistic descriptions of all properties we recommend.
- We will accompany you to viewings, and will liaise with the owners of properties to obtain answers to any questions you may have.
- We will suggest travel plans and accommodation for your time over here.
- Our aim is to make sure you are completely happy that you have made the right decision when you finally make an offer for a house.
- If need be put you in touch with surveyors, so that you can order a survey
- We will issue bilingual (English/French) pre sales contract
- We will be there when the exchange of contracts takes place at the notary
- Maison Immobilier shows its house prices including its Agency fees.
Except for the Notary costs, all obligatory costs are included in house sales prices shown in this website
We will help you with the following services
- Transfer of utilities (gas, water, telephone, internet, electricity) and help set up automatic bill payment.
- Opening an bank account
- Obtain quotes and organize insurances relative to living and owning a house in Burgundy.
- Introduction to architects, project managers and local builders.
- Translation relative to all activities mentioned above